Auburn Westboro Eye Associates
At Auburn-Westboro Eye Associates, we treat all our patients with care and respect. For over 25 years we have been helping to improve and maintain the health and vision of all of our patients. We are committed to making your visit to our office as comfortable and convenient an experience as possible.
“Whether it’s the convenient parking, the flexible office hours, our helpful staff, our designer eyewear or the very latest in diagnostic instrumentation, we guarantee you the best vision and eye care available.”
Using the latest in technology we offer extensive testing with computerized equipment to detect eye diseases including Glaucoma, Retinal Detachments, Macular Degeneration and Cataracts.
- Comprehensive Eye exam for children and adults
- The latest diagnostic equipment
- Medical and preventative eye treatments including diabetic eye exams, glaucoma and cataract evaluations.
- Independent LASIK consultations
- The latest in contact lens technology for all ages.
- Specialized hard to fit contact lens evaluations and fitting including astigmatism, bifocal, monovision and gas permeable lenses.
- Our contact lens technicians offer creative techniques for easy contact lens insertion and removal training.
We accept most major eye-care insurances.